NBA Pick and Kick 1/8/18

Hello everyone! I'm back after the holidays and my actual job's schedule changing up a bit. Things are back to normal and I hope we can get some good picks to start the new year right.

Pick - Bobby Portis ($4500 FanDuel)

Mirotic isn't expected to play, and that may open up a few more minute for Porits. He averages 1.14 FP/Min so far this year, so that bodes well for him. The Bulls play against a HOU team that is trending in the wrong direction. With a Vegas total of at a whopping 221.5, I can see Portis hitting 6x value tonight.



Kick - Andre Drummond ($8900 FanDuel)

Drummond is questionable for tonight's game, but he did participate in shoot around. Even if he does play, he is playing against DeMarcus Cousins. Cousins is an average defender, but he gets a lot of foul calls in his favor. With foul trouble and an injury, I'm going to stay away from Drummond today.

Comments