NBA Pick and Kick Review 12/7/17

I am...

I am embarrassed to show this.


My team did pretty awful today, even with Caris LeVert hitting an absurd 11.25x value. All of my OKC guys barely hit 4x, and two of my WAS players could only muster up 2x value. I want to erase this team from memory as soon as possible.

Pick
Melo, just like the rest of OKC, just couldn't get a shot to drop, going 5-20 from the field. Maybe it was the altitude, but OKC shot only 39% on the night, about 20 points less than projected. It could have been a real bad day if he didn't also snag 11 boards. He had the volume, he just couldn't convert.

Kick
Ball really had one hell of a game. On top of that great kick out pass to Ingram to seal the game for LAL, he also had 4 blocks, 3 steals and no turnovers. Thats 21 FanDuel points. Three players had less points then that. Ball finished with an impressive line of 10pts/8r/8a/4b/3s, and again, no turnovers. He doesn't score a lot, but, man, does he stuff a stat sheet.

Tomorrow, we'll try to do football.

Comments