NBA Pick and Kick Review 12/6/17


Woo buddy! Really close to having a top line up this week. My GPP dart today didn't pan out in Fox, but besides that, everyone else did really well. Ended up winning quadruple my bet back, so I'm happy. This is the first really good lineup I've put out since I started with this blog, so I'm excited about that.

Pick
Randolph dominated the first half, and was already at 6x value by then, as he led the Kings to a 9 point lead. Of course, the Cavs, led by King James' near triple double, rallied in the 4th to come back and win.

Kick
I filled my spreadsheet our incorrectly, Giannis actually only had 47 FanDuel points. Still, didn't make value even though he led the team in scoring. Bledsoe and Middleton both had 20+ points today as scoring was more spread out amongst the Bucks.

I fell much better about these picks. Now that I rebounded (pun intended) from yesterday's bad picks, I can start a new streak. I'll have some more picks in tomorrow.

Comments