NBA Pick and Kick Review 12/4/17


Boy, that was rough. The biggest think that went wrong was obviously that the Knicks starters only played half of the game after going down big, early. Lee played 19 minutes, Kanter 18, and, the play a lot of people were on, Beasley only played 14. Its hard to score points if you're not on the court. Collison, on the other side of that game, was the only player I had that really gave me more than my values worth.

Pick 
Covington let me down, going only 3 for 13 from the field (2 of 10 from deep). Volume was there, but he just couldn't finish. He had the other stats; 6 rebounds, 5 assists, a block and steal. So if he just has a average shooting day instead, he hits value.

Kick
With Gobert back for the Jazz, they became an elite defense again, holding the Wizards to only 69 points. Beal went 4 for 15 shooting (11 points) and only 1 rebound and 1 assist. I hope everybody stayed away from the Wizards.

I missed my first call of the year for NBA. Hopefully I can be better for today's small, 3 game slate.

Comments