NBA Pick and Kick 12/5/17

Tiny slate of only three games tonight. 


Pick - Fred VanFleet ($4100 FanDuel)

Fred VanFleet is my pick for today. His opponents, the Suns, are on the road in the 2nd day of a back-to-back, and they are the Suns. Highest pace of play and lowest defense efficiency, I am guessing the Raptors starters sit in the 4th quarter. Even if they don't, VanFleet will still play his 20 minutes or so, and can really fill the stat sheet up. He put up 11 points, 4 rebounds, 6 assists and a steal in 24 minutes against relatively high pace Pacers (Ha!).

Kick - Donovan Mitchell ($7100 FanDuel)

OKC's defense is one of the best, and the best against SG. Mitchell will have a tough time trying to put up points. I think the price is just a little bit too high for me to want to roster him. If he were $500 cheaper, I'd be much comfortable playing him.

Comments