NBA Pick and Kick 12/4/17

Sorry about not getting my football picks in. I had a rough personal weekend and hopefully a lot of it has passed. My Pick (Carlos Hyde) ended up not hitting value, but my Kick (Julio Jones) also didn't. So if we want to keep count, I am 1 for 2 for Pick and Kicks for NFL. But tonight, basketball!


Getty Images/Ringer illustration


Pick - Robert Covington ($7000 FanDuel)

After a streak of 5 games without hitting 30 fantasy points, he finally got back on track and filled the stat sheet against the Pistons. Tonight, he goes against a woeful Suns defense. I expect Covington to continue where he left off and fill the stat sheet again. Really, any of the Sixers' starters could have been my pick today, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say Covington gives the best multiplier on the night for the Sixers.

Kick - Bradley Beal ($7600 FanDuel)

Even with his usage up with John Wall out, Beal has been disappointing his last three games, averaging only 23 fantasy points. Not only do the Jazz play at one of the slowest paces in the league, they play decent defense. Rudy Gobert is expected to come back tonight for the Jazz, making their defense elite, again. I don't want any part of Beal today.

Comments