NBA Pick and Kick 12/21/17

(Photo: Mark Weber/The Commercial Appeal)

Pick - Tyreke Evans ($7800 FanDuel)

Tyreke has a dream match up today against the Suns, who are the worst in the league at defending point guards. You could really fire up anybody from the Grizz, but Tyreke does draw the best match up position wise. If he can stay on the floor for 30+ minutes, I think he should easily hit value.

Kick - Ricky Rubio ($5100 FanDuel)

After burning a lot of people (including me) yesterday, I probably should have seen it coming. Rubio's usage and fantasy points both plummet when Mitchell isn't on the court. So for today, unless Mitchell is playing (he's questionable at the time of writing), I'm not going to let him burn me again. 

I'm going to try something new for football this weekend. So bear with me if it takes a little bit longer.

Comments