NBA Pick and Kick 12/19/17

Only 3 games tonight, so I'm going to try and help you with  your bargain bin players so you can stack your stars.


Pick - Marcin Gortat ($4300 FanDuel)

Gortat and John Wall maybe the best pick and roll duo in basketball. And now that he is back, I am going to take full advantage of Gortat's low price. He will be guarded by (and will have to guard) DeMarcus Cousins, so foul trouble is a little bit of a concern, but I am still rolling with Gortat in my line ups.

Kick - Zach Randolph ($7000 FanDuel)

Z-Bo is still too expensive for me since Willie Cauley-Stein came back. He only plays around 26 minutes now after playing in 30+ when he went on a tear when WCS was out. Randolph does have a decent match up and he did sit out last game to rest, so maybe he'll get a small uptick in minutes, but I still think you can get value elsewhere at PF.

Comments