NBA Pick and Kick 12/26/17

I hope everybody had a good holiday. I had an excellent one myself. I won some money on football on Sunday, so let's try to win some more tonight.


Pick - DeAndre Jordan ($8200 FanDuel)

DeAndre has been a rebounding machine his last 10 games, grabbing at least 14 in all of them. Tonight the LAC play SAC and they're not good at defending the center position. In their last meeting, he pulled in 16 rebounds, and I see him more involved in the offense than the first meeting since Blake Griffin won't be playing this time.

Kick - Rondae Hollis-Jefferson ($7100 FanDuel)

The Nets have the worst match up for tonight against the Spurs. The Spurs are top 4 in points allowed, defensive efficiency, rebounding differential, and 2nd slowest pace. Rondae had been playing well of late, and his price is showing that. But I don't think he can continue is hot streak today.

Comments