NBA Pick and Kick Review 11/29/17

Here is what my FanDuel team ended up looking like.


As you can see, I went with a "stars and scrubs" type lineup. There was some good value out there, and was pleasantly surprised when I managed to fit both Westbrook and Cousins into the same lineup. Three people didn't hit our 5x target, and one only missed by a bucket. The two duds were both surprises to me given their circumstances. I figured CHA would run their offense through Batum since Kemba was out, but Batum only took 9 shots as Frank Kaminsky picked up some of the slack instead. The other, Cousins, couldn't capitalize on the scoresheet when Anthony Davis got ejected in the first half. This week was really saved by finding the cheap value picks. Correctly predicting that DET would blow out PHX and Ish Smith would get some extra playing time really worked out. The BKN v DAL game had tons of value in it, and I made sure I got my share.

Picks and Kicks

Westbrook pretty much did all of his work in the last 3 quarters, as he only had 2 points and 4 turnovers in the first quarter. Even with a sub-par quarter, he managed to get almost 6x value. Didn't quite hit the 70 point mark, but I'll take it nonetheless.

Marc Gasol, on the other hand, was held to 4-11 from the floor and failed to hit double digit rebounds. Chalmers was out, and Marc ended up facilitating more that usual, with a team high 7 assists. But it wasn't enough as the Grizzlies end up losing again.

Started off 2 for 2 on my Picks and Kicks. I started the streak, let's continue it tomorrow.

Comments